I welcome applications from prospective PhD students interested in my core areas of specialisation:
- IR theory (especially constructivist and associated approaches)
- international law, organisations, and norms
- arms control and disarmament (especially conventional weapons)
- the regulation of armed conflict
- space governance
- international criminal justice
Haley Rice (principal supervisor): “Lawfare in the Global Commons.” Commenced September 2020.
Robin El-Kady (co-supervisor): “Communicative Organisations: International Organisations’ Use of Public Communication.” Commenced September 2018.
Piyanat Soikham (second supervisor): “Indian Soft Power Towards Southeast Asia.” Successful viva 25 July 2018. Piyanat was appointed Lecturer in the Faculty of Political Science, Ubon Ratchathanee University, Thailand.